- Chat with Traders with Aaron Fifield
- The Tim Ferriss Show with Tim Ferriss
- The James Altucher Show with James Altucher
- Masters in Business with Barry Ritholtz
- The Joe Rogan Experience with Joe Rogan
- Full Disclosure with Roben Farzad
- The Meb Faber Show with Meb Faber
- We Study Billionaires The Investing Podcast with Preston Pysh & Stig Brodersen
- The Big Trade Series with Peter Pham
- Serial with Sarah Koenig
- Pardon the InterruPTIon with Tony Kornheiser & Michael Wilbon
- The Great Debates with Steve Hely & Dave King
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates
- TED Talks
- Stuff You Should Know with Chuck Bryant & Josh Clark
Understanding Business and Economics:
Learning How to Trade:
Chartered Market Technicians Association – If you want to be recognized as a credentialed expert in Technical Analysis, go here. The Chartered Market Technician (CMT) is for Technical Analysis what the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is for Fundamental Analysis.
- http://jackschwager.com/ – Want to be a trader? Need some inspiration? Bed time stories that will inspire your dreams!
- https://fundseeder.com/home – When you are ready and need to attract capital.
- https://www.traderbrainexercise.com/ –
“The Trader Brain Exercise is the first in what promises to become a unique suite of financial training tools that are designed based on solid scientific analysis of trading skill. To use it is akin to performing the proven exercises that enhance a piano player, a diver, a navy seal, or a pilot. Trading desks will be able to train their members into becoming better traders without risking the company’s money. No longer will trading skill need to be considered “innate” or something that can only be learned on the job. It can be strengthened through exercising.”
- http://www.hulu.com/wall-street-warriors – If you need something to binge watch, here you go!
- Free Trade Simulator from CBOE
- Portfolio Risk Analytics
- Nasdaq.com – Reliable source of financial information. Need to do some basic fundamental analysis? Go here.
- TC2000 – Trading software.
- Economic Calendar
- America’s Infrastructure
- Seasonality Charts
- US Census Bureau
- Economics by Country – list of each countries GDP, IR, Inflation rate, Jobless rate, Gov. Budget, Debt/GDP, Population
- FedWatch Tool – probability of FOMC rate moves
- KhanAcademy – Free Education on a variety of subjects. LOVE THIS!